If you have suffered a serious burn injury in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you may be eligible to receive compensation. However, personal injury cases take time. How can you be expected to fully fund your lawsuit while waiting for a settlement that could take years? Contact Fast Funds to apply for a burn injury cash advance and receive your money now.
Types of Burn Injuries
Burn injuries can happen for a variety of reasons. We give burn injury cash advances to the follow types of plaintiffs:
- Burns from an open flame that caused direct injury such as a building fire.
- Burns from a flash which could be an explosion that injured exposed skin.
- Scalding burns that are a result from having a hot liquid spilled on you.
- Burns from steam which often happen in industrial settings where there is dangerous machinery.
- Burns from electrical accidents that typically happen when there is exposed wiring.
- Chemical burns that often are a result of exposure to strong household cliening solution.
Contact Fast Funds Today to Apply for a Burn Injury Cash Advance
If you want to know more about what Fast Funds can do for you, please contact our office today to apply for a burn injury cash advance. Our application process is simple. We make things hassle-free so that we can make your life less stressful after this horrible accident. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us today so that we can get you the funds to give you the patient to wait for a fair settlement offer.
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel