Lawsuit Funding for Minors

Parents who have had children involved in accidents wonder if we offer lawsuit funding for minors. Watch this video to learn why we can’t help underage children.


Can my minor child get a lawsuit cash advance?


Lawsuit Funding for MinorsSomeone whose daughter was sitting in the back seat of a car that got T-boned called us and wanted to know if they could get a lawsuit cash advance on the daughter’s behalf. Unfortunately, minors are not able to enter into this type of financing, so we would not be able to help with an advance. However, if the parent has a claim, we can review the parent’s claim and see if we can help them with funding.

Are you or a loved one involved in a personal injury lawsuit and have questions about lawsuit funding for minors? Contact us for a free consultation or apply for a lawsuit cash advance online. Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel