5 Common Funding Option Questions

5 Common Funding Option Questions

Are you involved in a personal injury lawsuit and have questions about lawsuit funding? Read these 5 common funding option questions. Call us!

1) Can my minor child get a lawsuit cash advance?

5 Common Funding Option QuestionsSomeone whose daughter was sitting in the back seat of a car that got T-boned called us and wanted to know if they could get a lawsuit cash advance on the daughter’s behalf. Unfortunately, minors are not able to enter into this type of financing, so we would not be able to help with an advance. However, if the parent has a claim, we can review the parent’s claim and see if we can help them with funding.

2) Can my cash advance be used for medical treatment?

A client called us asking if they can use the money that we advance to them for medical treatment or surgery. You can use the money for whatever you wish, as long as it isn’t to bring on litigation.

3) Can I get funding for an out of state injury?

Cruise ships are known for their big buffets and sometimes those crew members don’t clean up messes in front of the buffet line creating slippery surfaces. They’re responsible for the safety of the passengers of the ship. We had a call from a lady in California, who was visiting and went on a four-day cruise out of Miami, who slipped and fell on a wet surface in front of a buffet table that was caused by the water from the buffet line. She seriously injured her knee and needed total knee reconstruction because of it. She wanted to know if she could get personal financing on her case from out of state. The answer is yes. Even though you live out of state, if your case is here in the state of Florida, we can definitely fund you.

4) Can I pay off my lawsuit cash advance off early?

A man was driving down the street not paying attention and hit a person who was attempting to cross the street with the right of way. That pedestrian ended up being our client. They were in the hospital, seriously injured, wondering how they were going to pay bills and keep a roof over their head. We provide a cash advance for that. A few months down the road, they received a large inheritance and wanted to know if they could pay it off or if they have to wait till the end of their claim. You can contact our office, request a payoff amount, and once paid, we will send a satisfaction of lien letter to the attorney’s office, letting the attorney know that the lien has been paid and they no longer owe our company any money. Call our offices today if you have any questions or are interested in obtaining more information about personal injury financing.

5) Can I be turned down for a lawsuit cash advance?

The reason we turn some people down is because one of the pieces of the puzzle that we look at is the insurance amounts that are available to pay the claim. If the limits of the policy are too low or not enough to pay for all the injuries and the claim itself, we cannot help a client, unfortunately for them. Call our office today if you have any questions and we can further discuss your case to see if we can help you.

Are you or a loved one involved in a personal injury lawsuit and have questions about lawsuit funding? After checking out these 5 common funding option questions, contact us for a free consultation or apply for lawsuit funding online.

Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel